Sunday, September 13, 2009

You are invited...


We are getting there! Got my invites done (Angie did an awesome job), had them printed off (thanks Heather for the help), picked up some envelopes and stamps (found some cool green ones but did not get enough of them) and BCH & I had an envelope addressing party.

No, sticking the word "party" on something doesn't really make it any more fun, but it actually went faster than I anticipated. Sure, we have a few others to wrap up, but the majority of our invites were picked up by our neighborhood mail carrier Keith yesterday.

Re-reading this, I realize how lucky I am to have so many helpful family members and friends (and many more that have offered to help more than once but I just don't have anything to delegate to them). I feel like a lucky gal to have so many awesome people in my life.

So, keep an eye out for our reception invitation, coming to a mailbox near you.



Just a sidenote: the rubber band ball was not used in the addressing of the envelopes, it just happened to be on the table when I took the picture.

No comments: