Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Freak out #1

Okay, freak out moment #1. Maybe it will be the only one, who knows? I have these lists running through my head all day, things that still need to be completed, followed up on, or even started on for the wedding. I think with today being September 1st, it makes me that much more aware that my wedding is right around the corner. Because in fact, it is!

ahhhhh!

How is it all going to get done in the next four weeks? What was I thinking, planning a wedding in four months time? I need a (cheap) photographer, oh wait, scratch that...I actually need two. I need to complete and mail out my invites (almost there - thank you Angie!). All these random little things - a slip, nice shoes for Nathan, I keep forgetting to call a reserve the damn chairs. Still gotta go and buy that glue gun so I can finish the cupcake holder. Ahhh, the cupcakes! Gotta order those. Brandons ring. Picking out the appetizers for the reception. I have empty wine bottles coming out my ears that need to be cleaned for the table decorations.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Trying to remember, its all about the love, right? Its about us and our commitment, right? The rest of it doesn't matter...But still, commitment tastes better with cupcakes.

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Well I probably would not be any good at buying Nathan shoes, but I can clean wine bottles :)

Meadow said...

Ack! I forgot I was going to loan you my glue gun. I will run it by tonight. I can also help clean wine bottles and/or assist in glue gun operation.

Jillzey said...

Just let me know if you need any help. I'm handy and crafty. I also have a glue gun if Meadow forgets.

Brannie said...

Thanks guys! I scrubbed 20 something wine bottles yesterday, got a glue gun from Meadow, reserved my chairs and made an appointment to pick out BCH's ring. Feeling much more on top of it now.

Whew!

Anonymous said...

(This is Angie) I still have the announcements whenever you want to see them. I will also send you the electronic files. In addition, we have some wedding stuff you can borrow if you need it like toasting glasses and a guest book pen. I also have a friend who just started doing photography (but she's fabulous) who doesn't charge very much. I don't know if she'd want to go down to Moab, but she could take care of the reception. Her blog is www.butterflylovephotography.blogspot.com if you want to check out her work. Let me know if you're interested and what you need her for and I'll see how much she charges.