Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baldy Blogs

So this is the other half of Team Brannie. I have never written a blog before. Quite frankly I have never thought that I had anything to say that was important enough to put on a blog or the internet (I really only know about beer and Metal, the music, not the stuff that cars and buildings are made out of). But I thought what the hell and decided that I would write something on this. As we prepare for the wedding and reception and all that goes along with it, I am constantly reminded at how lucky I am to have met Bonnie and that life can be so random and present us with such neat experiences (that's for you sweetie!). The fact that we went to the same beerfest....in Idaho Falls no less (I know, its not like we met in Paris, but still that isn't around the corner either). That amongst all those people, we ran into each other (I think it was my rugged, manly, bald headed looks) and later that evening talked and got to know each other and then it grew and grew and grew until BAM, we are getting married! Pretty cool. Anyway, I didn't want to get all syrupy, just wanted to say that life sure can be funny sometimes...okay, not too bad for my first time (I don't want to promise more writings, but hey, you never know)

3 comments:

Jillzey said...

Good job, Brandon. Soon you will become an attention whore just like the rest of us.

Tyler S said...

I can tell you what cars and buildings are made of...

Tyler S said...

Strange... That was me.