Monday, September 13, 2010

Boy!


Apparently I am just awesome with boys, cause I am having another one! I feel mixed about it, but mostly I am just really happy that everything went really well with the ultrasound. That was such a relief! He looks great, all his parts were there and he measured on track if even a little bigger.

We have no boy names at all at this point (other than oh-so-helpful suggestions from my sons like Hoover Dam Hanson, Stanley Steamer Hanson, and the new one: Peyton Manning Hanson) and a barrage of names from my helpful coworkers ;) . I'm sure we will come up with the one that seems perfect for little boy Hanson when its time.

3 comments:

Meadow said...

A boy!

Congratulations, glad everything is healthy. Hazel will be disappointed...

Lindsay said...

So HAPPY about a BOY! All babies are so yummy smelling! Can't wait to smell this little bundle :)

Sara E. Cotner said...

Congratulations! I think I'm having a boy, too. I'll let you know!