Monday, April 4, 2011

Hospital pictures

Blogger is not the best format for loading pictures. Maybe this is why I use Facebook more often for picture sharing. Anyway, here are some hospital pictures, not in the order I want them but I can't figure out how to move them around.

Tyler holding Porter (duh).

Nathan holding Porter. He looks way more uncomfortable than he really is. He is pretty cute with him actually.
Porter sleeping away. This is the second day in the hospital I believe, cause the dent in his forehead is mostly gone.

Porters first bath. We didn't take him to the nursery to bathe until that evening because we had so many visitors the first day. He loved it, and he still loves baths. He just moved his head around under the water while half asleep. So cute!

Porter and I. He got real busy scratching his face right away.


This should be the first picture. Its about 4 minutes after his birth. I am exhausted and I think BCH is super relieved its over. Porter is not so happy and is waiting for his cord to be cut so we could snuggle.

Being weighed. Again, not so happy but who would be after being forced to leave a comfy warm womb. They rounded his weight up to 8 pounds 6 ounces.
All bundled up just chilling in a rocking chair waiting to go to postpartum. I walked around right after delivery, one of the advantages of a natural birth.

I'll post some more pictures another time, its tiring and time consuming to put pictures on here!

No comments: