Monday, February 21, 2011

A blog about Tyler

Not many people can say that they are a mom of a 9 day old AND a 20 1/2 year old, but I can. Although its not a 'traditional' situation, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Tyler is my 20 year old. Last summer I got a chance to get reacquainted with him, and BCH got a chance to get to know him better when he unexpectedly moved in with us. I know that living with your mom and step dad when you are an adult is not anyones favorite thing to do and eventually he will move out, but we have enjoyed having him around the house.

I'm proud of the guy that Tyler has become. He is still young and figuring it all out, but he "has a good head on his shoulders", as they say. Somehow (and perhaps despite mine and his dads parenting) he has turned into quite the guy.

Happy half birthday Tyler!

No comments: